Trust Performance Agreement 2016-17
Click here or on the image below to download a copy of the Trust Performance Agreement.
Vision and Values
Shaping Lives, Transforming Communities
What we stand for:
- High ideals, strong moral values and boundless ambition to achieve excellence for all;
- Strong collaboration and teamwork so that we are much greater than the sum of our parts.
What we value:
- A ‘can-do’ attitude towards continuous improvement and innovation;
- Creating confident young adults with high levels of resilience and integrity.
What makes us distinctive:
- Small-school, ‘human-scale’ education to personalise the educational experience;
- An enterprising culture to create close partnerships with industry and other educators.
Objective 1: Grow the effectiveness of our workforce.
- Total voluntary teacher turnover remains under 15% with no academy above 20%.
- 90% of teaching across the Trust is at least good and 40% outstanding.
- 90% of support staff are judged to meet expectations, with 40% exceeding.
- 90% of participants successfully complete the new LAT Leadership Programme.
- Launch a Teaching School Alliance for the Trust.
Objective 2: Grow the quality of education offered by the Trust.
- 75% of Early Years Foundation Stage children achieve a good level of development.
- 65% of pupils meet national Key Stage 2 expectations in reading, writing and maths.
- 60% of pupils achieve 9-4 grades in English and Maths GCSE.
- Secondary academies average a Progress 8 score of at least +0.25.
- Positive Post-16 value added in all secondary academies.
- At least one secondary academy is judged Ofsted Outstanding.
- Three academies launch the International Baccalaureate Careers-related Programme.
Objective 3: Grow the reputation of the Trust amongst all stakeholders, especially teachers and employers.
- Launch an LAT prize for innovation open to all.
- Organise the inaugural LAT Awards Dinner.
- Increase the LAT Alumni community by 1,500 new members.
- Achieve 50 more business mentors working with pupils in our academies.
- Produce an additional 50 employers engaged with Trust academies.
- All staff report a good understanding of the Trust’s vision, values and objectives.
Objective 4: Grow the size of the Trust in line with the Board’s strategic plan.
- Successful launch of Cherry Orchard Primary Academy.
- Successful opening of Jupiter College at Wilmington Academy.
- Successful development of Inspiration Academy and the new sports ground at The Leigh UTC.
- Add to LAT three existing schools, one secondary, one primary and one special academy.
- Bid successfully for one secondary, one primary and one special academy due to open as free schools.
- Develop a fourth Trust cluster in Medway.