Trust Performance Agreement 2017-18
Click here or on the image below to download a copy of the Trust Performance Agreement.
PART A: Pupil Excellence
- 80% of pupils achieve a good level of development in the early years and pass the KS1 phonics screen.
- 70% of pupils achieve the national standard in reading, writing and maths at KS2.
- 50% of pupils achieve 9-5 grades in English and maths at GCSE.
- Progress 8 score of +0.25 at GCSE.
- Value added of at least +0.1 for academic and vocational course at post-16
- Disadvantaged pupils and high attaining pupils achieve a positive progress score at KS2 and a positive Progress 8 at GCSE.
PART B: Staff Excellence
- 90% of teachers are judged good and 40% outstanding.
- Staff retention exceeds 80%.
- Staff reporting a good work life balance in annual survey increases by at least 25%.
- Launch the Leigh Prize for Innovation to award high-quality ideas to improve staff well-being.
- Successfully embed a 5-stage leadership programme.
- Provide enhanced cross-Trust training opportunities for staff.
- Redefine and strengthen performance management.
PART C: Trust Excellence
- Embed the IB Learner Profile across the curriculum in all LAT academies.
- Implement Trust e-learning platform, “LAT one”, for staff and governors.
- Ensure consistent approaches to judging the quality of teaching and learning.
- Launch Leigh Aspire to enhance cultural and educational enrichment opportunities for pupils, especially the more able.
- Develop an enhanced LAT marketing strategy to attract new pupils and staff to the Trust.
- Increase average “Digital Level” across academies to a score of 3.
- Double the deployment of alumni in LAT academies.
- Achieve one more Ofsted outstanding academy.
- Ensure all academies are General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
PART D: Extending Excellence
- Successfully open Leigh Academy Blackheath by September 2018.
- Make strong progress to open Maidstone Primary Academy, Bearsted Academy and “Medway” Academy.
- Add an additional existing secondary academy to the Trust, ideally in LAT’s South East London or Central Kent Clusters.
- Add an additional existing special academy to the Trust.
- Open brand new sports facilities for The Leigh UTC and Inspiration Academy.
- Develop a nursery provision at Hartley Primary Academy.
- Rebuild and refurbish Dartford Primary Academy (juniors).
- Successful completion of phase-2 build programme for Langley Park Primary Academy.