Meet the Talent Team at Leigh Academies Trust
Once we have discussed your options we will normally invite you along to one of our open evenings, teacher training preview days or to an individual appointment to discuss your options in more detail.
Once we have had an initial discussion with you we will invite you along to one of our academies for a more in-depth discussion. These appointments will normally last an hour and during that time we will discuss the training process as well as give you a tour of one of our academies. We can also use this appointment to address any questions you may have had since our initial discussion. You will be asked to bring a CV with you to use as a basis for the discussion.
What will be discussed in your first meeting?
- The reasons why you want to be a Teacher
- Your education history to assess your eligibility
- The routes that are available to you
- How to obtain school experience
- The timeline and deadlines for applications
- The application process (including UCAS, interview, skills tests etc)
- The support that we can offer throughout the process
At our information evenings you will find out about Leigh Academies Trust schools and how to train to become a Teacher. Our information evenings are a fantastic opportunity to meet some of our Academy Leaders as well as our training provider, Kent & Medway Training.
We do not have any further events scheduled for 2016, but we are busy planning an event which will take place in early 2017.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with the progress of our event, please complete the information below and a member of our Talent Team will be in contact.